Thank you for your interest in benefiting Gift of Life Transplant House. Donations are important in supporting our mission of developing, maintaining, and supporting a financially secure organization for the benefit of Transplant Patients through charitable activities. Gift of Life Transplant House provides a “Home that Helps and Heals” for Transplant Patients and their Caregivers. Below are guidelines to help you with the details for your event. Application for Fundraising Event
- You are responsible for all of the necessary permits and insurance for your event and for the specific event location.
- For sporting events you must obtain signed waivers/releases from all participants.
- You must request permission to use the Gift of Life Transplant House name and/or logo. The completion of the Application for Third Party Events constitutes such a request.
- All promotional material related to an event benefiting the Gift of Life Transplant House must be reviewed and approved by the Gift of Life Transplant House Fundraising Committee prior to its production and distribution.
- Gift of Life Transplant House partners with many different financial underwriters and sponsors for our events. We request that you inform us of any sponsors you have or any efforts made to recruit financial underwriters/sponsors. This will ensure that there is no duplication of effort when it comes to working on financial underwriting and sponsorships.
- As an organizer of this event, you are responsible for complying with IRS regulations as they relate to your event.
- Please have participants make checks payable to Gift of Life Transplant House.
- Please provide us with the event proceeds and details of the accounting within 30 days after the conclusion of the special event.