Thank you for your interest in hosting a dinner for the guests at Gift of Life Transplant House. After a day traveling from appointment to appointment, it is nice for our guests to have a cooked meal ready and served for them in the evening. In addition to giving back to the local community, it is also a great opportunity for organizations, volunteer groups, churches and businesses to connect as a team over dinner.
Our dinners book fast! To set up a dinner or reserve a date, please email our Operations Manager and Dinner Coordinator at email@example.com or call 507-288-7470.
GUIDELINES FOR HOSTING A DINNER
• Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday are the preferred evenings to host a dinner. Other days of the week may be considered.
• Dinner is served at 6 p.m.
• Dinners are rotated between our two houses. If you are serving at the 705 House, plan on a count of 85-90 attendees. If you are at the 724 House, the count will be 56-70 attendees.
• The hosting group is expected to prepare, set-up, serve the meal and clean-up.
• Gift of Life Transplant House will provide eating utensils, plates, cups, napkins, coffee, and lemonade.
• Leftovers are more than welcome and may be stored in the kitchen in the space labeled “House” refrigerator for guests to enjoy the next day.
**TO PROTECT THE HEALTH OF OUR GUESTS:
**Volunteers MUST be 14 years or older.
**If a volunteer is experiencing a cold, sore throat, or other illness, we ask that they do not participate.