To set up a dinner or reserve a date, please email our coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-288-7470.
• Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday are the preferred evenings to host a dinner. Other days of the week may be considered.
• Dinner is served at 6 p.m.
• Dinners are rotated between our two houses. If you are serving at the 705 House, plan on a count of 85-90 attendees. If you are at the 724 House, the count will be 56-70 attendees.
• The group hosting the dinner is expected to set-up, serve, and clean-up.
• Gift of Life Transplant House will provide eating utensils, plates, cups, napkins, coffee, and lemonade.
• Leftovers are welcome and may be stored in the kitchen in the space labeled “House” refrigerator for guests to enjoy the next day.
*VOLUNTEERS MUST BE 14 YEARS OLD OR OLDER.
** To protect the health of our guests, if a volunteer is experiencing a cold, sore throat, or other illness, we ask that they not participate.